You already know your pet's the cutest...
now it's time to prove it!
Enter your pet in Tampa Bay's Cutest Pet Photo Contest and WIN
prizes including $500 cash, "pawsome" pet goodies and serious
Entries accepted: October 24 – November 13 (Entry period closed)
Voting begins: November 14 (Voting period closed)
Contest ends: November 30 CHECK OUT THE WINNERS TAB!
How does the contest work?
- Snap a photo of your cute bird, cat, dog, fish or other pet
(only one pet per photo / entry, please!)
- Upload your photo on the "Enter Now" tab above. It's free to enter!
- Spread the word to your family and friends. Don't forget Facebook and Twitter!
- Vote for your favorites! Votes are only $1...so vote early and vote often!
- The pet with the most votes at the end of the contest wins $500 cash,
and four runners-up win pawsome prizes!
Who does the contest benefit?
Tampa Bay students and teachers!
All proceeds will benefit the Newspaper in Education program (NIE)
at the St. Petersburg Times. NIE provides class sets of the newspaper, original,
award-winning curriculum supplements, curriculum guides, scholastic contests
and educator workshops free of charge to classrooms throughout Tampa Bay.
Visit tampabay.com/nie for more information about NIE and our programs!
Are there prizes?
The Grand Prize winner will receive $500 cash plus a pawsome prize pack of pet goodies!
Four runners-up will receive pawsome prize packs of pet goodies worth at least $100 each!
Pawsome prizes provided by furbulous sponsors including:
- Big Cat Rescue
- Rebecca Brittain Photography
- CountryChase Veterinary
- Healthy Pet Groceries
- Naturals for Animals
- Natural Paws
- Petland Lutz
- Pet Portraits by Eunice Fisher
- A Pooch’s Palace
- David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- Woof Gang Bakery Lutz
A few rules.
- One pet per photo / entry. Households with more than one pet may submit multiple entries!
- Only pets from Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco or Pinellas counties may enter.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for photos and comments to be approved.
- Click Official Rules below for complete contest rules.