Welcome to Tampa Bay's Cutest Kid Photo Contest!
Contest Sign-up: Oct. 11 – Oct. 24
Contest Voting: Oct. 25 – Nov. 14
How does the contest work?
It's easy! Snap a photo of the cute kid in your life and upload it on the "Submit an Entry" page.
Get your family and friends to vote, and vote for your favorite!
Who will receive the proceeds from the entry and voting fees?
All proceeds will benefit the Newspaper in Education program at the St. Petersburg Times.
Every dollar raised will be used to purchase class sets of the newspaper and provide
curriculum to classrooms across the Tampa Bay area.
Are there prizes?
Yes! The entry with the most votes at midnight on Nov. 14 will win a $500 cash prize!
The winner and the 4 runner-up winners' will appear on the cover of a special section
in the largest newspaper of the year - November 26th.
A few tips on taking a good photo.
- Some of the best photos fill the frame. Don't stand too far away.
- Choose a simple background.
- Have the sunlight at your back or to the side, rather than behind.
A few rules.
- One child per photo, although households can submit more than one photo if you have more than one child.
- Families with multiple births (twins, triplets, etc.) can be entered as one entry if all of the children are in one photo
- Only children from Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus, or Manatee County can win.
- Any entry where automated voting is suspected will be disqualified. All voting must
follow the rules and set parameter of the contest.
- Click below for complete rules.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for photos to be approved.