Welcome to Tampa Bay's Cutest Canine Contest!
Contest Sign-up: Jan. 27 – Feb. 12
Contest Voting: Feb. 13 – Feb. 19
How does the contest work?
It's easy! Snap an awesome photo of your dog and upload it on the "Submit an Entry" page.
Get your family and friends to vote, look at other people's pets, and vote for your favorite!
Are there prizes?
Yes! The 5 pooches with the most votes at midnight on Feb. 19 will be in the finals.
A panel of judges will determine the winner of the $500 cash!, he or she will appear on
the cover of tbt*s Pet Spectacular Section on Feb. 26. The 4 runner-up winners' mugs
will also appear in the section and will receive dog bones, treats and other prizes.
A few tips on taking a good dog photo.
- Some of the best photos fill the frame. Don't stand too far away from your pup.
- Choose a simple background.
- Have the sunlight at your back or to the side, rather than behind your doggie.
A few rules.
- One dog per photo, although households can submit more than one photo if you have more than one dog.
- One vote per day.
- Only pooches from Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus, Polk or Manatee County can win.
- Any entry where automated voting is suspected will be disqualified. All voting must
follow the rules and set parameter of the contest.
- Click below for complete rules.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for photos to be approved.