Is YOUR pet cuter than Charlie?
Charlie, Tampa Bay’s
Cutest Pet 2012
Your pet could be featured in the Tampa Bay Times and win $500 cash, “pawsome” prizes and serious bragging rights!
Contest opens Nov. 4
Voting begins Nov. 14
Voting ends Nov. 25
Winners announced Nov. 26
Who does the contest benefit?
Tampa Bay students and teachers!
This contest is a fundraiser for the Newspaper in Education program (NIE) at the Tampa Bay Times.
NIE serves educators, students and families by providing class sets of the Times, original, award-winning curriculum supplements, curriculum guides, scholastic contests, educator workshops and more free of charge to classrooms throughout Tampa Bay.
Visit tampabay.com/nie for more information about NIE!
How does the contest work?
- Snap a photo of your cute bird, cat, dog, fish or other pet (only one pet per photo, please!).
- Upload your photo on the "Enter a Photo" tab above. It's free to enter!
- Spread the word to your family and friends to vote for your pet! Votes are only $1 each.
- The pet with the most votes at the end of the contest wins $500 plus "pawsome" prizes, and four runners-up win "pawsome" prizes!
- The top five pets will have their photos published in the Tampa Bay Times!
A few rules.
- One pet per photo, please. Households with more than one pet may submit multiple entries!
- Participants entering photos may not vote.
- Only pets from Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco or Pinellas counties may enter.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for photos and comments to be approved and posted.
Click Official Rules below for complete rules.